Privacy and Cookies
Processing of personal dataPersonal data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable person. A data subject is a person about whom personal data is processed. Processing includes any handling of personal data, regardless of the means and procedures used, in particular the storage, disclosure, acquisition, deletion, storage, modification, destruction and use of personal data.
- We process personal data in accordance with Swiss data protection law. Furthermore, to the extent and insofar as the EU GDPR is applicable, we process personal data in accordance with the following legal bases in connection with Art. 6 (1) GDPR: lit. a) Processing of personal data with the consent of the data subject.
- lit. b) Processing of personal data for the fulfilment of a contract with the data subject as well as for the implementation of corresponding pre-contractual measures.
- lit. c) Processing of personal data for the fulfilment of a legal obligation to which we are subject under any applicable law of the EU or under any applicable law of a country in which the GDPR is applicable in whole or in part.
- lit. d) Processing of personal data in order to protect the vital interests of the data subject or another natural person.
- lit. f) Processing of personal data to protect the legitimate interests of us or of third parties, unless the fundamental freedoms and rights and interests of the data subject are overridden. Legitimate interests include, in particular, our business interest in being able to provide our website, information security, the enforcement of our own legal claims and compliance with Swiss law.
With SSL/TLS encryptionThis website uses SSL/TLS encryption for security reasons and to protect the transmission of confidential content, such as requests that you send to us as the site operator. You can recognize an encrypted connection by the fact that the address line of the browser changes from “http://” to “https://” and by the lock symbol in your browser line. If SSL or TLS encryption is activated, the data you transmit to us cannot be read by third parties.
Without SSL/TLS encryptionPlease note that data transmitted over an open network such as the Internet or an e-mail service without SSL encryption can be viewed by anyone. You can recognize an unencrypted connection by the fact that the address line of the browser shows “http://” and no lock symbol is displayed in your browser line. Information transmitted over the Internet and content received online may be transmitted over third-party networks. We cannot guarantee the confidentiality of any communications or materials transmitted over such open or third-party networks. If you disclose personally identifiable information over an open network or third-party networks, you should be aware that your information may be lost or potentially accessed by third parties and, as a result, the information may be collected and used without your consent. While in many cases the individual data packets are transmitted in encrypted form, the names of the sender and recipient are not. Even if the sender and the recipient reside in the same country, the data transfer via such networks often takes place without controls even via third countries, i.e. also via countries that do not offer the same level of data protection as your country of domicile. We assume no responsibility for the security of your data during transmission over the Internet and disclaim any liability for direct or indirect losses. We ask you to use other means of communication should you consider this necessary or reasonable for security reasons. Despite extensive technical and organizational security precautions, it is possible that data may be lost or intercepted and/or manipulated by unauthorized persons. As far as possible, we take appropriate technical and organizational security measures to prevent this within our system. However, your computer is outside the security perimeter under our control. It is your responsibility as a user to inform yourself about the necessary security precautions and to take appropriate measures in this regard. As the website operator, we are in no way liable for any damage that you may suffer as a result of data loss or manipulation. Data that you enter in online forms may be passed on to authorized third parties for the purpose of order processing and may be viewed and possibly processed by them.
Server Log-FilesThe provider of this website automatically collects and stores information in so-called server log files, which your browser automatically transmits to us. These are:
- Browser type and Browser version
- Operating system used
- referrer URL
- Host name of the accessing computer
- Time of the server request
Contact formIf you send us inquiries via the contact form, your data from the inquiry form including the contact data you provided there will be stored by us for the purpose of processing the inquiry and in case of follow-up questions. We do not pass on this data without your consent.
NewsletterIf you would like to receive the newsletter offered on this website, we require an e-mail address from you as well as information that allows us to verify that you are the owner of the specified e-mail address and agree to receive the newsletter. Further data will not be collected. We use this data exclusively for sending the requested information and do not pass it on to third parties. You can revoke your consent to the storage of the data, the e-mail address and their use for sending the newsletter at any time, for example via the “unsubscribe link” in the newsletter.
CommentsFor the comment function on this website, in addition to your comment, details of when the comment was created, your e-mail address and, if you do not post anonymously, the username you have chosen will be stored.
Storage of the IP addressOur comment function stores the IP addresses of users who post comments. Since we do not check comments on our site before they are activated, we need this data to be able to take action against the author in the event of legal violations such as insults or propaganda.
Subscribing to commentsAs a user of the site, you can subscribe to comments after registering. You will receive a confirmation email to verify that you are the owner of the email address provided. You can unsubscribe from this feature at any time via a link in the info emails.
Data Subject Rights
Right to confirmationEvery data subject has the right to request confirmation from the website operator as to whether personal data concerning him or her are being processed. If you wish to exercise this right of confirmation, you may, at any time, contact the Data Protection Officer.
Right of accessEvery person affected by the processing of personal data has the right to receive information free of charge from the operator of this website at any time about the personal data stored about him or her and a copy of this information. Furthermore, information may be provided about the following, if applicable:
- the purposes of processing
- the categories of personal data processed
- the recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed
- if possible, the planned duration for which the personal data will be stored or, if this is not possible, the criteria for determining this duration
- the existence of a right to obtain the rectification or erasure of personal data concerning him or her, or the restriction of processing by the controller, or a right to object to such processing
- the existence of a right of appeal to a supervisory authority
- if the personal data are not collected from the data subject: Any available information about the origin of the data.
- Furthermore, the data subject has the right to be informed whether personal data have been transferred to a third country or to an international organization. If this is the case, the data subject also has the right to obtain information about the appropriate safeguards in connection with the transfer.
- If you would like to make use of this right to information, you can contact our data protection officer at any time.
- For example, information on the operating system, the browser, the website you previously visited (referrer URL), which websites the user visited, which offers the user clicked on, and the date and time of your visit to our website is collected.
- The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is transferred pseudonymously to a LinkedIn server in the USA and stored there. LinkedIn therefore does not store the name or email address of the respective user. Rather, the above-mentioned data is only assigned to the person for whom the cookie was generated. This does not apply if the user has allowed LinkedIn to process without pseudonymization or has a LinkedIn account.
Data transfer to the USAAmong other things, tools from companies based in the USA are integrated on our website. If these tools are active, your personal data may be transferred to the US servers of the respective companies. We would like to point out that the USA is not a safe third country in the sense of EU data protection law. US companies are obliged to hand over personal data to security authorities without you as a data subject being able to take legal action against this. It can therefore not be ruled out that US authorities (e.g. intelligence services) process, evaluate and permanently store your data located on US servers for monitoring purposes. We have no influence on these processing activities.
DisclaimerThe author assumes no liability for the correctness, accuracy, timeliness, reliability and completeness of the information. Liability claims against the author for material or immaterial damage resulting from access to, use or non-use of the published information, from misuse of the connection or from technical malfunctions are excluded. All offers are non-binding. The author expressly reserves the right to change, add to, or delete parts of the pages or the entire offer without prior notice, or to temporarily or permanently cease publication.
Privacy and Cookies Text Source: BrainBox SolutionsPlease read also our legal notice.
Unlock the financial world's secrets through cinema! Dive into a hand-picked selection of 'movies every banker should watch.' from thrilling Wall Street dramas to eye-opening financial documentaries, these films offer a unique blend of entertainment and industry insights.
Choosing the right watch is a decision that extends beyond style; it is a testament to one's values and appreciation for craftsmanship. In Swiss wealth management, precision and attention to detail are paramount. Each of these eight watches has earned its place.
reading these books offers a delightful diversion in the fast-moving world of wealth management. thus, exploring these titles not only gives a much-needed break but also enhances your understanding of the diverse aspects of finance. ideal for both seasoned investors and those new to the field, these books are a delightful blend of Crime and finance.
In the Swiss finance sector, particularly for private bankers and wealth managers in Zurich, a car is far more than a mere transport means. It's a status symbol, meticulously chosen, especially when clients are out of sight. With Swiss clients, understatement rules