Yes, we like to travel. As a result, we have experienced several different types of aeroplanes throughout the years. However, even if these aeroplanes are equipped differently due to the operators choice, we try to focus on general impressions and features.
Above all, our choice is larger aircrafts such the Airbus 380, which is our favourite after the broad disappearance of the Boeing 747. Sometimes, we even accept a stop-over in Dubai rather than direct flights in smaller aircraft. An Airbus 380 has something majestic. Also, the bar on the upper floor, as well as the lavatory window, are impressive on Emirates flights.
Our Top 5 List:
- Airbus A380; the most prominent commercial aeroplane and inside one of the quietest one. We travelled on Emirates and Singapore Airlines Economy and Business Class.
- Boeing 787; we love the windows dimming. Travelled on Etihad, Singapore Airlines Economy and Business Class and Oman Air Economy Class
- Airbus 350; super modern, quiet and enough space. We flew on Singapore Airlines Economy and Business Class
- Boeing 777; can be good (Swiss, Singapore Airlines) or okay’is (Emirates). Travel experience Economy and Business Class.
- Airbus 220; (Bombardier CSeries) – great design, best short-haul plan. We travelled on Swiss in Economy.
Booking.com (Only 10 slots available):
When you book and stay using this link, you’ll get a discount of EUR 15 and VAPA a credit of EUR 15.