Champagne is a classic choice for a light, delicious, and crowd-pleasing beverage. Therefore, we have all tasted sparkling wine when celebrating a special occasion. There are many legends of how sparkling wine came to be created, but our ranking is purely representing our taste. Nothing more.
Having the pleasure to travel sometimes business class allows you to taste some of the best champagne.
Our Top 5 List:
- Dom Pérignon; discovered at a blind tasting
- Veuve Clicquot Brut Yellow Label; love the mid-gold hue glimmering
- Moët & Chandon Brut Impérial; famous, always good, but a tick less good as the Veuve Clicquot
- Louis Roederer Brut Premier; independent producer, high quality
- Moët & Chandon Ice Impérial; first and only champagne especially created to be enjoyed over ice
You must be of legal drinking age to taste above products.