Red wine is a type of wine made from dark-coloured black grape varieties. However, we are admittedly not real wine connoisseurs. We love to drink it and figure out a bit more about the wine and producer itself. Therefore, we submit the wine bottle labels to Vivino and review the annotations. As a result, we would agree with the judgments of the majority of wine tasters.
We are more old world than new world. The new world such as Napa Valley or Australian wines have become too fashionable and therefore quite expensive. We stick mostly with wines from Europe.
Our Top 5 List:
- Aalto; Ribera del Duero/Spain, 100% Tempranillo, Flaschenpost
- Kairos; Veneto/Italy, Cabernet Sauvignon, Cabernet Franc, Merlot, Valentin Wine
- ÉO Noir; Zurich/Switzerland, Gamaret and Merlot, Mövenpick Wein
- Schwarz Rot; Burgenland/Austria, Zweigelt, Valentin Wine
- Le Tourmentin; Valais/Switzerland, Pinot Noir, Cornalin, Humagne Rouge, Syrah, Flaschenpost
You must be of legal drinking age to taste above selection.